JT Mega is seeking an experienced Studio Production Artist. This role is responsible for building final files on a variety of print projects including collateral, sell sheets, ads and trade show materials. This position works closely with the Creative team, Project Manager and Account team to ensure flawless execution.
Who we are
JT Mega Food Advertising is a rapidly growing agency that specializes in the food and beverage category, with a client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies as well as emerging brands. We apply our deep experience, market insights and strategic planning expertise to develop integrated programs and big ideas that ensure our clients consistently win in the marketplace.
- Build final files from approved layouts with Art Director's input
- Upload files to printers and publications using established protocols
- Color correction and retouching on projects as needed
- Maintain files according to agency best practices
- Communicate with team members in a professional and timely manner
- 3 to 5 years experience
- Thorough working knowledge of Adobe CC Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- PowerPoint guru a plus
- Understanding of printing technologies and best practices
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable with shifting priorities and deliverables throughout the day
Submit Resume & Cover Letter No calls, please.
Position is located in Minneapolis.