JT Mega Food Advertising is looking for a Senior Digital Media Planner who’s ready to take the next step in their career. The ideal candidate has experience in planning and executing digital media campaigns in Programmatic and Site-Direct across Display, Video and Audio.
This is a highly collaborative role within an existing media team. The Senior Digital Media Planner also works with a full-service account service/digital/creative team and will have direct client contact in many instances.
Who we are
JT Mega Food Advertising is a rapidly growing agency that specializes in the food and beverage category, with a client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies as well as emerging brands. We apply our deep experience, market insights and strategic planning expertise to develop integrated programs and big ideas that ensure our clients consistently win in the marketplace.
- Function as a digital media expert for both internal teams and clients
- Integrate with internal planning teams to plan digital media within broader communication plans
- Create, launch, and execute digital advertising campaigns for both Lead-Gen and Brand initiatives
- Assist in managing media budgets and drafting/revising media flowcharts
- Assess campaign performance, report, and optimize in-market media
- Have a sound understanding of business strategy and ability to collaborate with analytics and creative team members to achieve goals
- Optimize campaigns based on a variety of KPIs including both online and offline data and store traffic
- Help manage publisher relationships through PMP and PMD deals
- Synthesize detailed data/reporting/analytics into actionable insights and recommendations towards business objectives
- Proactively seek out opportunities to improve campaigns and implement test opportunities, whether it be A/B landing page testing, bidding strategy experiments or ad copy testing
- Maintain healthy relationships with technology, analytics and media partners
- Present and secure approval for recommended strategies and tactics by both internal and client teams
- Negotiate and ensure flawless execution of recommended tactics
- Communicate workload/project updates proactively
- Stay current with trends in client industries
- Develop client-facing POVs on opportunities and trends in the media marketplace
- Visit and participate in events/conferences as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science or related field
- Strong CPG and/or Retail background
- 3 to 5 years digital marketing experience, specifically in Digital Media and Programmatic buying
- Strong interest in programmatic display media landscape and other RTB environments, buying principles and major players
- Familiarity and experience with digital media planning/buying resources (DSP, DMP, 3rd Party Ad Serving, Moat/Double Verify, MOZ, comScore, MRI, Google Analytics/similar web analytics suite)
- Experience planning, optimizing and reporting on a variety of digital media
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be a self-starter and have a strong desire to learn
- Strong communication, project management, time management and analytical skills required
- Must be detail-oriented, very organized, a multi-tasker and able to work well under pressure
Submit Resume & Cover Letter No calls, please.
Position is located in Minneapolis.