Here’s who we’re not looking for: a run-of-the-mill, content-with-things-as-they-are senior account person. Who we are looking for is an experienced, strategic-minded, dynamic Account Supervisor who’s not afraid of new ideas. The ideal candidate will help manage current pieces of business and relationships, as well as help chart the course for client and agency growth.
Who we are
JT Mega Food Advertising is a rapidly growing agency that specializes in the food and beverage category, with a client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies as well as emerging brands. We apply our deep experience, market insights and strategic planning expertise to develop integrated programs and big ideas that ensure our clients consistently win in the marketplace.
- Manage, lead and take ownership of assigned business unit/brand which will include marketing plan strategy development, recommendations and execution
- Ensure, through efficient team management and their own administration, that jobs are carried out within agreed timing, schedules, and budgets to the level expected by both the agency and the client
- Provide direction for creative and media strategies
- Build and foster client relationships
- Manage and exceed client expectations
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing and communications in client industries
- Monitor and manage client billing and agency profitability on assigned business
- Manage accounts to ensure that work meets high standards with maximum efficiency and accuracy and is completed on time
- 6+ years agency experience; must have a thorough understanding of typical agency processes
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Food marketing experience desired
- Proven communications, relationship-building and project management skills
- B2B experience a plus
- Experience working closely with and leading cross-functional teams
- Proactivity in leading assigned client business
Submit Resume & Cover Letter No calls, please.
Position is located in Minneapolis.