The Digital Project Manager is responsible for bringing a variety of online projects to fruition, guiding teams to meet strategic, creative, budgetary, technical and timing requirements. This role is client facing at times, but primarily works to facilitate coordination between internal teams. The Digital Project Manager works to define strategy and requirements, create timelines and estimates and course-correct projects to stay on track, working closely with multiple team members to push work live. You’ll work with a team with an entrepreneurial spirit – it’s what drives us to continue to push thinking and create new capabilities and processes in an ever-changing digital environment.
Who We Are
JT Mega Food Advertising is a rapidly growing agency that specializes in the food and beverage category, with a client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies as well as emerging brands. We apply our deep experience, market insights and strategic planning expertise to develop integrated programs and big ideas that ensure our clients consistently win in the marketplace.
- At the start of a project, evaluate project parameters and information to determine team needs and best path to completion. Collaborate with team members as necessary.
- Define strategy in conjunction with team members, helping to define project goals, measurement strategy, optimal user experience and best practices.
- Work to understand the assignment by asking clarifying questions and providing recommendations with strong rationale.
- Build, track and manage schedules to ensure internal and client deadlines are met, collaborating with SPMs as needed.
- Assist in the estimating process for projects, with the assistance of the Digital Director, the Senior Project Manager and Creative Technologist as needed.
- Coordinate and manage internal and third-party resources, making sure the right stakeholders are present in meetings, to move projects to completion.
- Utilize project management systems (Basecamp, Trello and FileMaker) to facilitate the workflow of projects, assisting other team members on how to use the platforms.
- During the development phase, work with the Creative Technologist and the development team to ensure required assets and clear directions are provided.
- Participate in the QA process for websites and other digital projects, evaluating QA items to ensure they fall within scope.
- Assist in website CMS (primarily WordPress) content updates if necessary.
- Agency experience preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of experience working on websites and other online experiences.
- We love unicorns and Swiss Army Knives – people that geek out on learning, those that embrace doing anything to figure out how to do something new.
- Experience with Google Analytics. GA4 experience will be met with praise.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and ability to manage many clients, projects and elements at once.
- Strong team player with great interpersonal skills; ability to work with multiple personalities, motivate, encourage and educate team members on best practices.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, as well as strong analytical skills, and work ethic experience presenting and communicating design ideas and project goals to clients
- Ability to collaborate and work fluently with coworkers, tailoring your approach based on skillset and personality.