Ok, check all that apply: Experienced account person? Looking for a challenge? Outside-the-box thinker? Strategic? Dynamic? Like new ideas? Get along well with clients? If you didn’t answer “yes” to all of these, thanks for your time. Because we’re looking for someone who will help manage our current business and relationships, along with charting the course for our growth and that of our clients. Key measurements of this role are proactivity, demonstrating a willingness to learn, accountability, leadership and strong strategic thinking.
Who we are
JT Mega Food Advertising is a rapidly growing agency that specializes in the food and beverage category, with a client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies as well as emerging brands. We apply our deep experience, market insights and strategic planning expertise to develop integrated programs and big ideas that ensure our clients consistently win in the marketplace.
- Manage, lead and take ownership of assigned business unit/brand which will include marketing plan strategy development, recommendations and execution
- Ensure, through efficient team management and their own administration, that jobs are carried out within agreed timing, schedules, and budgets to the level expected by both the agency and the client
- Provide direction for creative and media strategies
- Build and foster relationships at appropriate client level
- Manage and exceed client expectations
- Manage vendor and partner agency relationships
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing and communications in client industries
- Visit and participate in events as necessary
- Monitor and manage client billing and agency profitability on assigned business
- 4-6 years agency experience; must have a thorough understanding of typical agency processes
- BA degree in marketing or related field
- B2B experience a plus
- Experience with food marketing a plus
- Able to combine analytical thinking with the ability to review creative work
- Experience working closely with and leading cross-functional teams
- Proven communications, relationship-building and project management skills
- Strong strategic thinking – connecting the dots from insights into recommended actions
- Proactivity in leading assigned client business
- Social media experience a plus
Submit Resume & Cover Letter No calls, please.
Position is located in Minneapolis.