The Assistant Account Executive (AAE) reports to the Account Supervisor(s) or Management Supervisor(s) and works with the assigned account service team in support of overall project execution. In this role, the AAE is responsible for proactive learning and timely execution of all assigned work. Key performance measurements for this role are proactivity, attention to detail, demonstrating a willingness to learn, resourcefulness, accountability, and leadership.
Who We Are
JT Mega Food Advertising is a rapidly growing agency that specializes in the food and beverage category, with a client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies as well as emerging brands. We apply our deep experience, market insights and strategic planning expertise to develop integrated programs and big ideas that ensure our clients consistently win in the marketplace.
- Ensure that projects are carried out within agreed timing schedules
- Coordinate and take appropriate actions necessary to meet the needs of assigned projects
- Be the go-to note taker for the account team at internal and client meetings and assist with client presentation materials as needed
- Assist production staff with miscellaneous client requests or project needs
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing/advertising and communications in client industries
- Develop client relationships accordingly based on job responsibilities
- 1 to 3 years agency experience; an understanding of typical agency processes is desired
- Detail oriented and go-getter
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams
- Proven communications, relationship-building, and project management skills